In JurassiCraft, Taming is the fact to imprint a dinosaur when it hatches. When you create and hatch a dinosaur yourself, it will belong to you (some exceptions being Tyrannosaurus and Brachiosaurus). This is called Imprinting. Some tamed/imprinted dinosaurs will defend you if you're attacked or if you attack something, while others won't.
By right-clicking on an imprinted dinosaur with an empty hand, you can choose between three actions : Sit, Follow or Wander. If you click 'Sit', your dinosaur will sit and stand where it is. If you click 'Follow', your dinosaur will follow you. If you click 'Wander', your dinosaur will walk anywhere it wants.
If you don't want to tame a dinosaur, just shift-right click onto the ground with a Hatched Egg, and you have a wild dinosaur. (Note: if it is a non-imprintable creature, don't bother shift-right clicking).
- Dilophosaurus (Defends you / attacks on command)
- Gallimimus (Doesn't defend you or attack)
- Parasaurolophus (Doesn't defend you or attack)
- Triceratops (Defends you / attacks on command)
- Velociraptor (Defends you / attacks on command)
- Microraptor (Doesn't defend you or attack)
- Mussaurus (Doesn't defend you or attack)